Certain "truths" and moral guidelines are ingrained in us from an early age, and we continue to hold them in high regard as we get older. One aspect of these attitudes really inspires us, helps in our productivity, and encourages us to maintain our moral character. The other, however, only causes guilt, makes us feel unworthy, and takes away our authority. It is important to constantly remind ourselves that not all of the ideas we have been taught are accurate.
- Work is work. It shouldn't be easy and pleasant.
- Every minute should be used wisely.
- Never ask for anything. Do everything yourself.
- All things must be completed.
- He did it, so you can do it.
- You have to sacrifice something to get results.