Table of Contents
- What is Hair Transplant?
- Types of Hair Transplantation
- Is there any need for a diagnosis/Alopecia test before undergoing hair transplantation?
- Is it safe to undertake hair transplants?
- What is the Estimated Hair Transplant Cost in Bangalore?
What is Hair Transplant?
- A hair transplant is a surgical approach that is performed to restore hair on the patient’s bald area.
- Through this technique, the hair follicles from one part of the body are removed, called a “donor site” and planted into the bald or balding part of the body called a “recipient site.”
Types of Hair Transplantation
There are three types of hair transplants namely,
- DHI Hair Transplant
- FUE Hair Transplant
- FUT Hair Transplant
Is there any need for a diagnosis/Alopecia test before undergoing hair transplantation?
There are many different types of Alopecia, and one could be suffering from any of them. An accurate treatment of Alopecia requires a proper diagnosis, to begin with. Hence, you must take a proper diagnosis or an Alopecia test before you undergo hair transplantation. This results in a comprehensive lifetime treatment plan and best results for the hair loss problem.
Unfortunately, most of the hair transplant clinics in Bangalore do hair transplant treatments without an appropriate diagnosis. So, ensure first that you get the proper diagnosis before leading further.
Is it safe to undertake hair transplants?
Hair transplants are safe and risk-free, with minimalistic procedures that can be finished in a few hours, giving them a lifetime of permanent and natural results. Before taking such treatments, make proper inspections, and have all the specific details about the clinic from where you are going to undertake the hair transplantation treatments. Ensure first that: Are they using advanced and the most excellent procedures? Do these procedures are led by trained and skilled expert hair transplant surgeons in Bangalore? Are they following strict protocols like pre-screening, medical tests, and all? Do they make sure whether the patient is fit to undertake the process of transplantation or not?
As not every patient is eligible to take a hair transplant after being completely satisfied, you may further undergo the treatment.
Also Read about : [highlight color=”yellow”]10 Side Effects Of Hair Transplantation You Should Be Aware Of[/highlight]
What is the Estimated Hair Transplant Cost in Bangalore?
Costing is always a primary and most common factor. While choosing your hair transplant clinic, the hair transplant cost in Bangalore is the most significant factor.
Due to a lack of information, you end up choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic. It is because complete results of hair transplant in Bangalore can take 9-12 months to come and straightway the only thing that we can compare, which actually matters is the price.
And while choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic, you end up compromising the result of hair transplant and, more importantly, even your safety!
There are many hair transplant clinics offering hair transplant cost in Bangalore at a price that is as cheap as peanuts, while some are as expensive as a fortune.
Most of the best hair transplant clinic in Bangalore will cost you a bit more for several reasons:
- Invested in the latest and advanced mode of technologies to ensure the best and natural results.
- Invested in modern facilities that follow international safety protocols.
- Invested in patented and single-use titanium-coated instruments.
- Invested in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair transplant, those master surgeons undergo lots of training before doing any hair transplantation in Bangalore.
- They even invested in the best range of products that help in hair growth.
On the other hand, most of the cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals can do so because they don’t invest in anything, whether doctor, technology, or modern facilities, thus, risking the life and health of patients.
So, one shouldn’t irrationally judge clinics for hair transplants in Bangalore in terms of expenses. Instead, one should do thorough research online, speak up with other patients, take feedback, focus on the services and certification of the brand.
Among them, DHI India comes out clean and undoubtedly the best clinics for hair transplantation in Bangalore!
Hair transplant cost in Bangalore depends on the following factors:
- The number of hair follicles required to give you natural results.
- The area of the scalp that needs to be covered after the procedure.
- Several sessions are unneeded to be done to cover the scalp. More is the number of sessions done; more will be hair transplant cost in Bangalore.
- Hair and skin conditions: Condition of hair and skin matter a lot.
- The expertise of a surgeon doing a hair transplant in Bangalore.
- Any irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
The hair follicles or grafts required for the best hair transplantation in Bangalore depend on the extent of your hair loss.
So, if you are suffering from hair loss problems and seeking the best hair transplantation clinic in Bangalore, you must know what actually must be the selection criteria.
Do proper research and choose the best hair transplant clinic in Bangalore that gives you quality service at a reasonable price.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions, and data contained in these publications are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of Credihealth and the editor(s).
Call +91 8010-994-994 and talk to Credihealth Medical Experts for FREE. Get assistance in choosing the right specialist doctor and clinic, compare treatment cost from various centers and timely medical updates
[button color=”transparent_credi” size=”medium” class = “custom_button” link=”https://www.credihealth.com/medical-assistance?utm_source=blog_acnetreat&utm_medium=bottom_button&utm_campaign=book_appointment” icon=”” target=”true”]Request Callback [/button]