Everyone is concerned about how to remove pimples and how it can be cured. This is because no one wants that ugly and unwanted marks on the face or body. It looks unpleasant. There are several home remedies for pimple treatments.
Pimples are caused by an excess amount of dead skin cells and sebum clogged in skin pores. It is a small pustule or papule. Pimples are caused when the oil glands are clogged and start swelling, forming red lesions filled with pus. It’s a part of acne that most likely occurs around puberty.
What is Pimple?
Pimple is one of the most common problems faced by youngsters these days. There is no specific age for pimples, it could happen at any age. Pimples are nothing but dead skin cells and sebum that clogs in the skin pores. Generally, a pimple is red, tender bump with white pus at the tip.
Causes Of Pimples
Pimples are caused by excess production of oil and development of bacteria. The most common areas affected by pimples are neck, nose, face, chest, back and shoulders. The reason behind this is that these parts have the largest number of oil glands.
Sebum is a complex mixture of several natural chemicals that acts as a protective shield against water evaporation.
The blockage in sebaceous gland causes pimples. Some other factors responsible for pimples are:
- Bacterial Infection
- Yeast Infections
- Unhealthy food
- Less intake of water
- Sun Exposure
- Testosterone sensitivity
How To Remove Pimples?
All teenagers are looking to find ways to get rid of pimples. There are many methods to reduce pimple and make skin clear and glowing. Some of them are explained below:
1. Wash your face: The first step to get rid of pimples is to wash your face daily. It helps to remove excess oil, dirt, dead skin and sweat. Clean it at least twice a day. It keeps your skin clean and fresh. Never use harsh cleansers which can dry the skin. Always try to apply alcohol-free products.
2. Analyze your skin type: Before applying anything you must know what your skin type is. Choose all skin products according to your skin type. If you have oily skin, choose non-comedogenic products.
3. Keep your skin moisturized: Moisturisers keep your skin hydrated and fresh. Try to pick fragrance-free and noncomedogenic moisturizer to reduce pimples. Apply a generous amount of moisturizer on the face. It will keep your skin healthy and glowing.
4. Stay hydrated: Drink more water to keep your skin and body hydrated. Have at least 8 ounces of water every day. It will keep your skin healthy, pimple-free and glowing. The dehydrated body is the only reason for dull skin.
5. Try to avoid makeup: People use makeup to hide their pimples. Doing this may clog the pores and invite more pimples. It’s better to go natural. If not, then try not to use oily and greasy products.
6. Avoid touching your face again and again: Our hands encounter many kinds of bacteria throughout the day. Once you touch your face these bacteria get transferred to your face and causes pimples.
7. Limit Sun Exposure: Sun makes our skin dehydrated. Carry a scarf to protect your skin from sun exposure.
8. Never pop the pimple: Popping pimples may cause bleeding and infections.
9. Tea tree Oil: Tea tree oil is the most effective remedy to treat pimples. It reduces inflamed and non-inflamed lesions.
10. Avoid certain foods: Try not to eat junk food. They are highly glycemic foods that cause pimples. Highly glycemic foods include chips, baked goods, or soft drinks.
Also, Read About: How to get Healthy Beautiful Skin?
Home Remedies For Pimples
Pimples are unwanted marks that appear because of some particular reasons. We all use different types of beauty products to overcome pimples. Along with market beauty products, we should also try some effective home remedies including:
- Apply apple cider vinegar. Mix apple cider vinegar and water in the ratio of 1:3. Apply the mixture on clean skin and leave it for 15-20 second. Rinse it off with normal water and pat dry. Repeat twice a day for effective results.
- Apply the honey cinnamon mask. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Make it a paste and apply on clean skin. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and rinse with normal water.
- Green tea is also an amazing remedy to reduce pimples. Apply cold green tea on clean face with the help of a spray bottle. It provides effective results.
- Aloe Vera is the most effective and common product loaded with several skin benefits. Apply aloe vera gel on your skin and leave it for some time. It also removes pimple marks.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. Use your choice of scrub to remove dead skin layer and impurities from the skin.
- Try to have a low glycemic diet.
- Exercise regularly
- Reduce stress
These home remedies are really effective and provide good results. Try them along with your moisturizer and cleansers for glowing, pimple-free skin.
How To Remove Pimple Marks?
Many products are available in the market which claims to remove all pimple marks. Pick any of your favorite or try home remedies. Home remedies have no side effects. Some of them are listed below:
- Avoid sun exposure
- Never pop the pimples
- Avoid makeup (if not necessary)
- Consult a dermatologist if needed
- Orange peel powder is really effective in lightening the pimple marks.
- Use coconut oil
- Gram Flour, Aloe Vera Gel, Baking soda, Lemon juice, Castor oil, Turmeric and Potatoes are also some effective ingredients that work like magic.
These are the natural and simple home remedies that help in removing scars or pimple marks. They have no side effects and provide effective results in a short span of time.
Pimples are completely natural for everyone. Try to follow the home remedies to remove pimples. Makeup can hide the pimple marks for some time. Use home remedies to get clear, pimple free skin.
The most effective way to keep your skin healthy is to drink lots of water, eat healthy food and stay happy. Always choose the best products for your skin. Never forget to consult the best dermatologist in India if necessary.
Must Read How To Get Rid Of Blackheads Effectively
For more information and free personalized guidance, talk to Credihealth Medical Experts today