Whether this is your first time learning about kratom or have been consuming kratom powder it for some time now, you can always learn new things about this beautiful, mystery herb. Mitragyna Speciosa or kratom is the kind of herb that different people have different favorites. While some prefer the effects of white ones, others like to for red, or green.
Which one is right for you, though? By reading this article, you might get some insight into that.
Types of Kratom Veins
Kratom Veins are of 3 types: Red Vein, Green Vein and White Vein. All three have different effects on the human body.
1. Red Vein
A kratom leaf has to fully mature before it can form red veins. The fact that these leaves are matured may make one think that they’re the best ones. But, that isn’t necessarily the case for everyone. You have to know that different veins have a unique alkaloid profile, which contributes to a spectrum of unique effects. Red-veined kratom carries the most balanced alkaloid profile, which gives it the maximum potency.
Effects of Red Vein
On the whole, you can expect to see more or less these range of effects (depending on the kind of strain you consume):
- Pain management
- Mild sedation
- Relaxing effects
- Improved focus and alertness
- Energizing effects
- Helpful in anxiety management
- May help fall asleep by calming you
- Red Vein Maeng Da – This is good for sedation and pain relief. At higher doses, the effects can be too intense. Therefore, make sure to use it judicially.
- Red Thai – This strain provides relaxation and relief from pain without overwhelming you in any way
- Red Bali and Borneo – Both these strains come from Borneo even though the names are different. They have a similar profile of effects. They are supposed to be stronger variants of red Thai that can make you mildly sedative if you consume higher doses.
- Red Indo – This is the vein for you if you want to feel energized, but also focused and attentive at the same time.
The range of effects can be extremely personal, varying from one person to another. This is based on a variety of factors such as physical build, tolerance levels, age, mental and physical health, quality of kratom consumed, etc.
To that end, start low (ideally with 3 grams) of a quality kratom. Wait it out and see if you experience any changes. Anything beyond 5g can have substantial effects. Therefore, go moderate when starting until you have confirmed a dose that works for you.
2. Green Vein
If you find a product that is labeled as derived from green vein kratom, know that it came from leaves with medium-level maturity. Again, this is not indicative of the kratom product carrying mild to mid-grade potency/quality. It only means that at the time of picking of leaves, the veins had reached a certain level of maturity (the point at which all the positive qualities at its highest). Green vein kratom is mostly preferred over white or red type. The effects are supposed to be subtle but long-lasting.
Range of effects
- Better outlook towards life
- Euphoric at high doses
- Sense of calm and focus
Types of strains
- Green Bali – This one is the most relaxing. If you want to feel a surge of motivation and optimism, go for this. The energy kick is mild, not overwhelming.
- Green Malay – This is best for improved cognitive functioning and mild analgesic effects.
- Green Indo – This will calm you down in a way where you feel less anxious. If you don’t want kratom that’s physically overwhelming, go with Green Indo.
- Green Borneo – At moderate doses, it should make you feel upbeat, energized, and positive towards life. At higher doses, the effects can be euphoric.
While 5-6 grams of green vein kratom can be overwhelming to some, for others, it is actually a mild dosage. Therefore, consider all the factors such as age, time of consumption, health conditions, tolerance levels, etc. before establishing a dose. Start with 3 grams before slowly upping the dose over a long period until you hit that sweet spot.
3. White Vein Kratom
White veined leaves are picked at the earlier stages of their maturity. But don’t be fooled. Just because they are picked early does not make them any less potent. Kratom strains coming from the family of white-veined leaves are famous for their peace-inducing aftereffects. Many white veined strains are rare and hard to come by, often making them more expensive than others.
- Better cognitive functioning
- Improved mental focus
- An energy boost
- Has a feel similar to the caffeine rush
- Mildly euphoric, elevated sensation
- White Bali – This particular strain can make you feel upbeat, energized, and focused. At higher doses, the effects can resemble mild euphoria. If you want to achieve mental and physical relaxation coupled with mild pain-relieving effects, this is the strain for you.
- White Thai – It’s similar to white Bali, except you won’t really get to experience any relaxing or analgesic properties. The effects are mostly on the ‘higher’ end of the spectrum.
Just like any other kratom, we suggest you start slow because most products won’t tell you which dosage to stick with. Therefore, ideally, you can start with 3 grams, all the while observing your mental and bodily changes. Wait for a white and up the dose by 1 gram if nothing happens. Anything around 5-7 can catch you by surprise, and the effects can be unexpected/unpleasant. So, avoid doing that.
Which one is the Best – Red, White, or Green?
It all depends on your personal preferences, the kind of effects you want to achieve, and your tolerance levels. Different individuals aim for different things. To that end, one might find white vein kratom the most promising deal, while for others, red ones may be the thing they need.
It’s essential to educate yourself about what to expect from each strain and each product. You also have to try out a bunch to figure out what’s your true calling. Stay patient, exercise caution, and set your expectations right to avoid feeling disappointed. It can be a while before you find the right product and the right dosage.
Also, read about: 5 Health Benefits Of Kratom That Make It Medically Safe
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions, and data contained in these publications are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of Credihealth and the editor(s).
Call +91 8010-994-994 and talk to Credihealth Medical Experts for FREE. Get assistance in choosing the right specialist doctor and clinic, compare treatment cost from various centers and timely medical updates