Women may now benefit from various gynecological procedures that provide comfort, confidence, and relief from discomfort. Vaginal Rejuvenation is one of the specialized procedures. It contains anything related to vaginal corrective operations, such as tightening or therapy to increase lubrication. These treatments are typically used to address issues that may arise during childbirth. These problems include vaginal looseness, urine incontinence, a lack of lubrication, etc.Vaginal Rejuvenation is becoming more popular as postpartum difficulties can influence a woman's well-being and sensuality. According to studies, over 40% of women experience psychological discomfort due to sexual dysfunction, and many choose Vaginal Rejuvenation. Injections, creams, and surgical and nonsurgical techniques are available to treat this. In this blog, we will explore the different factors that affect vaginal rejuvenation laser cost, including the location, the type of laser used, the expertise of the provider, and any additional fees associated with the procedure.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?Vaginal Rejuvenation is a wide term that refers to various vaginal rejuvenation treatments. The vagina and surrounding tissues can lose flexibility and strength due to factors ranging from delivery to aging to heredity. This causes incontinence (leaking pee), vaginal dryness, sagging skin, and a loss of sexual satisfaction. Many women and adults designated female at birth (AFAB) seek vaginal Rejuvenation to alleviate these issues and restore the appearance and function of the vaginal. Vaginal Rejuvenation can be treated either surgically or non-surgically.Also Read: Vaginal Discharge: What's not normal?
Why do women want vaginal Rejuvenation?Vaginal Rejuvenation treats typical difficulties associated with childbirth or menopause, such as vaginal laxity, lack of lubricant, and loss of sexual intimacy. Treatment can assist in reducing such symptoms as well as:
- Skin that is loose around the vagina.
- Urine leakage when leaping, sneezing or laughing.
- Inability to contain your urine.
- Libido has been reduced.
- Excessive aridity.
- Painful sex.
- loss of Pleasure and sexual satisfaction
- Self-esteem issues or poor confidence.
What is laser vaginal rejuvenation?Laser vaginal rejuvenation is a simple and painless surgery that restores the vaginal wall using laser technology. Oestrogen is a popular treatment choice for women with vaginal dryness. This is not usually successful and inappropriate for women who have suffered from breast cancer or ovarian cancer. In certain cases, laser vaginal rejuvenation may be a better alternative.Also Read: The Health Benefits of Sex
How is laser vaginal rejuvenation performed?Tightness and tone occur when a probe (or wand) is placed into your vagina or directed over the external genitals during this sort of vaginal Rejuvenation. The probe has a light-like top that warms the tissue. The surgeon or physician rotates the wand or applies mild strokes to disperse heat in the afflicted regions.The duration of a laser (or RF) vaginal rejuvenation procedure ranges from five to thirty minutes, based on the kind and strength of the laser or RF waves and the procedure. Non Surgical vaginal Rejuvenation is painless and does not require anesthesia. If you have pain, the provider may apply a topical anesthetic. During the operation, the treatment region might feel warm.You must avoid sex and tampon use for between three to five days. For the greatest outcomes, follow all of the provider's post-procedure recommendations. After treatment, you may notice some redness or swelling, but this should go away within 24 to 48 hours. You may require multiple treatments before you get the desired result.Also Read: 7 Ways to Maintain Vaginal Health
What are the advantages of vaginal Rejuvenation?Vaginal Rejuvenation can be used to:
- Reduce the stiffness in the vagina.
- Assist with incontinence (leaking urine).
- Boost lubrication and moisture.
- Enhance sensitivity and feelings in the vaginal area.
- Improve the strength of the vaginal and pelvic muscles.
- Improve painful intercourse.
- Improve the look of the vulvar region (labia, clitoris, or vaginal opening).
What will be the cost of a Vaginal Rejuvenation laser?In India, laser vaginal rejuvenation normally costs between Rs. 12,000 and Rs. 18,000 for each session. The possible cost will thus vary depending on the number of sessions done, the clinic or hospital chosen, the gynecologist's skills and experience, and other medicinal and non-medical charges.
What factors affect vaginal rejuvenation laser cost?Several factors can affect the cost of vaginal rejuvenation lasers. Some of the main factors include:
Location -Vaginal rejuvenation laser cost can vary depending on where you live. In general, larger cities and metropolitan areas have higher prices due to higher operating costs.
Type of laser -Different lasers can be used for vaginal Rejuvenation, each with its own cost. For example, a CO2 laser is typically more expensive than an erbium laser.Also Read: How to get rid of Vaginal odor at Home?
Doctor's experience -The provider's skill and experience performing the procedure can also affect the cost. Providers with specialized training in vaginal rejuvenation lasers may charge more.
Additional fees -Additional fees may be associated with the procedure, such as anesthesia, follow-up visits, and post-procedure care.
The severity of the condition -The severity of the condition being treated can also impact the cost. For example, women with more severe vaginal laxity or dryness may require more extensive treatment, increasing the cost.It is important to note that the cost of a vaginal rejuvenation laser can vary widely depending on these factors, so it is important to do your research and choose an experienced and qualified provider to perform the procedure.
Before vaginal Rejuvenation, laser care
- Hydrate- For seven days before treatment, moisturize the skin in the morning and evening and drink at least 8 glasses of water each day to properly hydrate the skin and enhance treatment effects.
- No active menstruation at the time of treatment.
- Shaved- Please get all pubic hair shaven.
- Over-the-Counter Medications- For one week before the procedure, avoid aspirin, Motrin, and Ibuprofen. Tell the provider if you use daily blood thinners, aspirin, or Ibuprofen.
- A week before treatment, avoid taking fish oil, Biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil vitamins A, vitamin E, or any other supplements.
- Alcohol should be avoided for two days before treatment.
- Accutane- Tell your doctor if you've used Accutane (oral acne treatment) in the last year.
- Ice Packs- Have a cold pack in the freezer for usage after the treatment.
After vaginal Rejuvenation, laser careWhile the benefit of laser vaginal rejuvenation is that treatment does not need bed rest and allows you to return to work immediately, a few precautions must still be taken.
- Throughout the healing period, wear a loose bottom and only cotton underwear. This would assist in reducing sweat, irritation, and the possibility of infection.
- This would assist in reducing sweat, irritation, and the possibility of infection.
- Just use normal water to wash your genitalia. Use no expensive soaps, chemicals, or perfume. You risk discomfort and illness if you don't.
- Keep proper hygiene. We frequently do not aware that we are exposing our genitalia to microorganisms.
- If you experience dryness or pain, do not try any household cures. Rather, visit your doctor right away.
- Wait at least 5 days following the treatment before indulging in sexual activity.
- While the benefits of laser vaginal rejuvenation are virtually instantaneous, you must finish your course of laser treatments to achieve the full and desired outcomes.
Conclusion -Vaginal Rejuvenation may guarantee that a woman's vagina is moisturized, does not feel tight, and is less likely to experience stress urine incontinence. Women may choose vaginal Rejuvenation for aesthetic reasons as well. Sexual intercourse will be less painful and more enjoyable since the vagina is moisturized and tight. Urinary incontinence will guarantee that she does not shy away from physical activities.Although Vaginal Rejuvenation looks to be a viable answer to some of the women's legitimate problems. Any operation or surgery, no matter what, will not return a body part as it was when 18. As we age, our bodies experience wear and tear. So, Vaginal Rejuvenation is an excellent option to avoid discomfort and embarrassment, but it is important to understand and be certain of the expected outcome.Book an online appointment with Vaginoplasty Doctors in India.
Categorized into Aesthetic or Cosmetic , General Health , Sexual Health , Pregnancy Health , Women Health , Vaginal Health , Medicine