Can't find what you were looking for?

    General Healthcare


    Hello , I Just want to show my Father in Law to doctor Rahul Gupta for his Cervical spondylosis problem. Is he is capable to see these kind of problems? And can i pay his OPD Fees from here online because i am in US and my family is in India. Please confirm my two queries.

    • 0 people answered
    like 0 Vote
    contributors 0 Contributor
    views31 Views
    credihealth 0 Saved

    By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

    community credihealth

    No answers yet

    Be the first one.