Can't find what you were looking for?

Brain and Spine


My grandfather is having fracture in D12 of spinal chord so what is the best possible treatment for it and which hospital(India)

  • 0 people answered
0 Vote
0 Contributor
0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

No answers yet

Be the first one.