Can't find what you were looking for?



Sir my friends mother is having water in her lubgs and chest because of which she got heart attack also and from her private part when she is doing urine the pus kind of liquid is coming out what you will recomment us please tell me

  • 0 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 0 Contributor
views59 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

community credihealth

No answers yet

Be the first one.