Best Surgical Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad -
Gastroenterology is a department in medical science where issues related to the gut and digestive system and even the liver are being addressed. And the professionals who are experts in examining and offering treatment to the respective patient are known as a gastroenterologist. Several diseases are treated by the gastroenterologist such as irritable bowel syndrome, and hepatitis C. You can find a surfeit of the best surgical gastroenterologist in Hyderabad on Credihealth. What are the diseases that a Gastroenterologist can diagnose?
Gastroenterologists are experts in diagnosing conditions concentrated in the GI tract and digestive system. If there is an issue noticed by a general Physician, then you are primarily recommended to a Gastroenterologist. Surgical Gastroenterologists are well trained to perform benign conditions which are associated with the digestive system and can perform endoscopic procedures with the help of medical instruments to view the GI tract and start the treatment. The digestive system includes the esophagus, small intestine, large intestine, gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, bile duct, and liver. Problems and issues related to the organs stated above are treated by the gastroenterologist. Some of the few diseases include:
- Nutritional issue
- Gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn)
- Colon polyps
- Peptic ulcers
- Gallbladder and biliary tract issue
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Gastroenterologists and proctologists are different from each other as proctologists are professionals in treating issues and diseases with the rectum and anus. What is the procedure performed by the Gastroenterologist?
What are the steps that can be taken to treat a GI disorder?
- Gastroenterologists are the medical experts which offer treatment and relief from pain in the area of GI and the digestive system. Several functions are performed by them to diagnose and treat the patient.
- Upper Endoscopy is a common activity that is performed by medical experts. The act helps in diagnosing the underlying diseases of the food pipe, stomach, or small intestine.
- Liver biopsy is the act of taking out a small piece of live tissue that further detects inflammation and fibrosis in the liver.
- Colonoscopy is a test that is performed by a Gastroenterologist to detect the inflammation and abnormalities in the large intestine and rectum.
- Endoscopic ultrasound is a procedure to diagnose digestive, GI, and lung-related diseases. Endoscopic ultrasound uses large frequency sound to capture the images often in a certain area.
- Feeding tube insertion – As the name suggests, a feeding tube is inserted in the stomach via the abdomen, and nutrition is provided. The tube is inserted when the patient is inefficient in digesting food or has trouble eating.
- Sigmoidoscopy is a minor diagnosed technique that is used to assess the blood loss and pain in the large intestine.
- Capsule biopsy is a procedure in which a camera is placed under the ill-shaped capsule to capture the inside images to assess the reason behind the internal bleeding in the GI tract. The procedure is well equipped and rarely used for the small intestine.
Why do you need Credihealth?
- Steps that can be taken at home to treat GI and digestive issues are listed below.
- Take a rest and drink plenty of water.
- Follow the BRAT diet as it is easy to digest. BRAT includes banana, rice, apple, and it stands for toast. Avoid dairy, oily and spicy food as they can enhance the digestive issue.
- Don’t miss out on medicine.
Credihealth is an online platform that started in 2013 with the motive to become your health partner. Our team of experts offers every minor help and detail about the health industry. We have enhanced a profusion of the best doctors and hospitals in your location. From finding you the best doctor to finalizing your appointment and documenting insurance-related queries. Credihealth becomes your health assistance throughout this journey. Check out credihealth to find the best surgical gastroenterologist in Hyderabad and enjoy your benefits. To book an appointment with us, mail us at email@example.com