About Metro Hospital Faridabad
Metro Hospital Faridabad is a multispeciality hospital and provides its best medical service in the healthcare sector. Established in 2002, the hospital is dedicated to patient care. The hospital offers various treatments at affordable rates and with a high success rate. The staff member at the hospital ensures that patients get complete treatment. In addition, superior nurses offer their best assistance during surgical operations. Besides, the hospital offers international standard health care for their patient. In addition to this, they offer international patient care. Their specialties include cardiology, neuroscience, orthopedics, and urology. In addition, the rehabilitative service and pulmonology department is the best at Metro Hospital Faridabad. Why choose Metro Hospital Faridabad?
Metro Hospital Faridabad is the leading chain of healthcare providers. The hospital has critical care facilities, which include 72 beds. Intensive care units have dedicated cardiac, medical, surgical, and neonatal intensive care units. Critical care has advanced medical technology and equipment. The operation theater has a provision of HEPA filter and AHU. The hospital has some unique features such as:
- 24x7 emergency and trauma service for the patient
- Radiology services include USU, CT, and MRI.
- The hospital has a 24x7 operating blood bank which has all types of blood groups.
- Diagnostic service offers CT scan, PET scan, MRI scan, blood test, urine test, and stress test.
- The security service at the hospital offers complete safety.
Center of Excellence The hospital is designed to provide adequate access for all the departments. Each department has dedicated health professionals who provide complete treatment. Besides, the departments are well equipped with the latest technology. Thus, the specialties are as follows:
- Anesthesia department
- Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Infertility
- Orthopedic department
- Lab and blood bank
- Pediatrics and neonatology
- Emergency and trauma
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dentistry and ENT department
- During the visiting hours, only one family member is allowed to meet the in-patient. Therefore, it is essential to make a visiting pass at the attendant counter.
- The attendants/visitors are supposed to wait in the waiting area.
- No children are allowed below the age of 12 in the treatment wards as children are more prone to get infected due to the bacteria.
- The patient can pay through cash, DD, Credit card, and cheques are not accepted during the payment. The DD is supposed to be in the name of "Metro heart institute."
- The charges are different for the lower bed category and higher bed category.
- The visitors cannot bring flowers along with them, as other patients can be allergic to pathogens.
- The hospital doesn’t allow outside edible food in the hospital premises.
- Visitors should wear masks even in non-covid conditions. In addition to this, they are supposed to sanitize their hands.
Admission procedure for In-patient The patients are admitted either from OPD or emergency cases. The medical attendant will assist in filling the registration form correctly. The patient has to sign a consent and undertaking form for the treatment. During the admission process, the patient has to submit a certain amount for a deposit. The medical staff at the reception will explain all necessary procedures.
You can pay through cash, credit cards, and by draft. Besides, the hospital also offers an online mode of transaction for the treatment. In addition to this, the hospital also accepts all types of medical insurance during the treatment. Address The complete address is Metro Heart Institute with Multispeciality Sector 16 A, Faridabad (NCR).
How to get a complete health check-up?
There are various health check-up packages. It helps to monitor your health problems and conditions. In the day-to-day, it becomes difficult to look after your health. Thus, Metro hospital Faridabad offers a complete health check-up plan to diagnose any hidden health condition. The hospital is the healthcare partner with Credihealth; you can call +91 8010-994-994 to book a video consultation. For more information and additional medical service, Credihealth serves you the best medical guidance.
Most Searched Hospitals - Metro Hospital Sector 11 | Metro Hospital Noida