About Sahyadri Specialty Hospital Nagar Road Pune
Sahyadri Hospitals is Maharashtra's largest hospital network. Dr. Charudutt Apte, one of India's most recognized neurosurgeons and, more significantly, a passionate proponent of ethical medical procedures, is the brain behind it. His ideology of making great healthcare affordable, accessible, and accountable to all, rather than limiting it to a select few, remains the group's essential cornerstone. The venture started in 1994 with Maharashtra's first neurology center following his ideology. Sahyadri Specialty Hospital Nagar Road Pune was established in 2013, providing affordable healthcare to the general public. The NABH accredited hospital is a Multi-SpecialityTertiary Care.
Technology & Infrastructure:
With network units distributed throughout Pune, Nashik, and Karad, Sahyadri Hospitals is Maharashtra's largest hospital group. The group's presence in East Pune is marked by the Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital on Nagar Road. Below are a few noticeable about the hospital
- It is a NABH-accredited 130-bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital housing all medical specialties and super specialties under one roof.
- The hospital combines a cutting-edge cath lab, IVF lab, well-equipped ICU and CCU, and a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
- The hospital is backed up by a NABL-accredited lab and diagnostic and imaging services such as CT scans, MRIs, digital X-rays, stress tests, color doppler imaging, and sonography.
The Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital on Nagar Road aims to deliver high-quality treatment. Sahyadri Hospital Nagar Road will become Pune's medical tourism hotspot in the upcoming five years. Specialties at Sahyadri Speciality Hospital: Sahyadri Speciality Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital providing a range of specialties under one roof. Below are the specialties provided at the hospital
- IVF: IVF is a blessing that allows infertile couples to realize their aspirations of having children. It's an infertility therapy that makes it possible for a woman to conceive and become a mother.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: The Obs & Gyno is a one-stop solution to all women's problems during their lifetime.
- Neurosurgery & Neurology: The hospital offers a variety of minimally invasive methods for brain and spinal operations, as well as personalized post-operative care.
- Cardiology: The department handles various heart conditions for children and adults.
- Orthopedic: Various Orthopaedic surgeries, Joint Replacement, and Arthroscopies are performed via the latest tools and technologies.
- Oncology: The oncology department provides a comprehensive range of services for diagnosing and treating all cancers.
- Hematology: The hospital contains a well-stocked blood bank, bone marrow transplantation center, and hematology laboratory, all of which provide diagnosis and treatment for various blood illnesses.
- Organ transplants: various transplants like liver, intestine, kidney, and heart are performed at the hospital.
- Gastroenterology: Digestive system & liver tract-related issues are treated with surgery and nonsurgical interventions.
- Urology: The department treats various surgical disorders involving the urinary bladder, kidneys, urethra in both males and females, ureters, and male prostate glands.
- General Surgery: Surgeries like Cholecystectomy, Appendectomy, Splenectomy, Nephrectomy, Adrenalectomy, Thymectomy, Colorectal Surgery, Fundoplication, Hernia, Obesity surgery, Embolectomy, Thoracoscopy, and Endoscopy are performed at the hospital.
Services & Facilities:
Services and facilities are important in deciding the hospital for any specialties mentioned above. Below are a few of the services and facilities provided by the hospital
- Services like Pharmacy, Radiology, Ambulance, Blood storage, emergency, and Cardiac Catheterisation Lab are available 24*7 services.
- Various labs like Histopathology, Clinical Pathology, Cytology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, and Genetics
- Radiology & Diagnostics includes Digitized radiography, Ultrasound & Color Doppler, Echocardiography, CT, MRI, Interventional Radiology, EEG, EMG, and PFT.
- Operation theatre equipped and daycare surgery with state-of-the-art technology.
- Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac recovery unit, and Neonatal ICU
Apart from the above medical facilities, the hospital has a 24 hours cafeteria and various Rooms (Deluxe, Single, Twin sharing, General Ward, Cubicle) for patients.
Why choose Credihealth -
Sahyadri Hospital Nagar Road is associated with Credihealth as a Partner hospital, where patients may book appointments and online consultations immediately. Booking an appointment with Credihealth is an easy procedure that requires you to provide information such as your name, age, gender, email, mobile number, and so on. Following submission, you will get a confirmation call to confirm the day and time of your appointment. At Credihealth, you can also find other information such as qualification, total experience, expertise areas, services supplied by a doctor, compare cost estimates, and hospitalization support, which will assist you in choosing the best hospital and doctor in seconds based on your needs.
Other Popular Searches in Pune - Gastroenterologist in Pune
| Urologist in Pune
| Nephrologist in Pune
| Kidney Transplant Cost in Pune
| Circumcision Surgery Cost in Pune