We are glad that you are using Credihealth for your healthcare needs!
Credihealth (Desktop site and mobile site “www.credihealth.com” and its sub-domains, mobile applications and all related application and services) is not a medical practitioner and does not provide any medical advice or consultation. Credihealth only provides a medium to connect you with the healthcare provider (doctor and/or hospital). Any advice provided to you by the healthcare provider is their own opinion and we cannot be held responsible for accuracy/correctness of the same.
Credihealth should not be used in cases of medical emergencies and Credihealth should not be considered in any form to be a substitute for a doctor or a hospital or a treatment.
If you are using Credihealth, then these Terms of Usage is applicable to you and you warrant that:
- Your age is 18 years or above;
- You are not and shall not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- All personal information you submit on Credihealth is correct and accurate;
- You are using Credihealth solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of Credihealth other than for personal purposes is prohibited;
- You may not modify any content including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos of Credihealth, unless you have the permission from Credihealth in written to modify the content;
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Credihealth;
- You further agree not to access or use Credihealth in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of Credihealth;
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage Credihealth or any connected network;
- You expressly understand and agree that the information and content on Credihealth are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Credihealth and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- Discounts are only valid for Domestic Patients;
We may modify or terminate any portion of Credihealth for any reason, with or without notice and without liability to you or any third party. To keep a track of any such changes, we recommend you to review these Terms of Usage periodically.
Online Consult Patient Telemedicine Consent & Disclaimer
I hereby attest that I have requested and authorize The Treating Physician / provider for an online consult for me or for the person requested regarding the diagnosis mentioned in the conditions section.
The Treating physician or provider will reach his or her conclusions regarding my medical diagnosis based solely on the information provided by me.
I understand and agree that:
- Online consult is solely based on the information provided by me and, in the absence of a physical evaluation, the provider / treating physician may not be aware of certain facts that may limit or affect his or her assessment or diagnosis of my condition and recommended treatment.
- Online consultation is very different from a regular face-to-face examination and that the Treating physician / Provider providing the consult is limited by the written information and imaging provided by me. Accordingly, the diagnosis I will receive is limited and provisional.
- An online consult is not intended to replace a full medical face-to-face evaluation by a physician.
- The Treating physician / provider is only rendering an online consult and does not assume any responsibility for my continued medical care or treatment.
- My medical information will be handled with strict confidentiality, privacy and security; however, I understand there are risks associated with any electronic transfer process from one location to another.
- I solely assume the risk of the limitations set forth herein, and I further understand that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me concerning any particular result related to my condition or diagnosis.
Disclaimer and Release
I hereby completely and irrevocably release Credihealth & Analytics Private Limited and its parent and sister corporations and their respective medical staff members, physicians and other health care professionals, insurance providers, administrators, officers, employees and directors (collectively, the "Credihealth") of any and all errors and omissions, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, knowingly or unknowingly, as well as all claims, actions or damages arising from or in connection with the online consult, conclusions or recommendations provided by Credihealth or its physicians. Furthermore, I agree that the Credihealth have no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the medical information submitted to them or for any errors in its electronic transmission.
As a condition to receiving the online consult service, I have read and acknowledge that I have given this consent of my own free will.
By accepting and agreeing to these terms, I acknowledge and agree to assume the risks of the limitations set forth herein.
This policy is applicable on fees paid through Credihealth platforms for Video Consultation, Tele Consultation and In-Person Consultation.
- Refund of fees is applicable on any cancellation by the user only before confirmation of the consultation (at least 24 hours before the selected time). It is not applicable to same day consult as that of the requestRefund of fees is applicable on cancellation by Credihealth or the doctor/hospital selected.
- The fees paid for the consultation will be refunded if the selected doctor cancels the appointment after confirmation.
- The fees paid for video consultation and tele consultation will be refunded if the user does not get a call from Credihealth team upto 1 hour before the consultation time selected by the user. Not valid if the consultation time selected is within 24 hours of request or is a public holiday.
- In the event of an unsuccessful transaction, the fees paid for the consultation will be refunded.
- In the event of multiple deductions for one consult, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your refund.
- Any amount that is entitled to be refunded will reflect in the same account used for making the payment. It could be your bank account, debit card, credit card or e-wallet.
- In the event of no show by the user/ patient, no part of the fees paid will be refunded.
- In the event of no show by the doctor, the fees paid by the user is entitled to a full refund. The user can also opt for rescheduling the consult to another date and time without opting for refund.
- The refunded money will reflect in your account within 7 working days of initiation of refund.
- If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation SMS or email) after submitting payment information, or if you receive an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, you should immediately report to the email id mentioned below or call at the given number.
- If a user has paid for the follow-up consultation which was supposed to be free then the refund can be made for the payment
- The money refunded will reflect in you e-wallet within 7 working days of initiation of refund.
- Refund is not applicable on Peerless hospital, Kolkata.
- The CrediPlus membership fee and the Processing fee will be non-refundable.
- Credihealth user can cancel a doctor appointment and avail the refund ONLY if the appointment is not confirmed from Credihealth and if the Credihealth user has not confirmed the slot available for the appointment.
- Credihealth user cannot avail the refund for the doctor appointment at a hospital, after the appointment is confirmed and they have received the Appointment Confirmed or Appointment Reminder message from the hospital or/and Credihealth.
This policy is applicable on money paid through Credihealth platforms for Video Consultation, Tele Consultation and In-Person Consultation.
- To claim the refund, the user can cancel the consultation at least 24 hours before the consultation time confirmed by Credihealth.
- If the time of consultation selected is within 24 hours of the request, then appointment cancellation is unavailable. In that case, consultation can be re-scheduled according to the availability of doctor and no cancellation will be allowed on re-scheduled appointment.
- If the doctor is unavailable then the user can cancel the consultation and is entitled to a full refund.
To cancel or claim your refund, write an email to email@example.com or call on +91-8010994994
- Currently, this service is not available on any of the iOS devices. It will only work on other laptops and Android devices. Please ensure that you can use non-Apple device to avail this service
- The time of Video Consult may vary depending on the doctor's availability
- For all the cases of refund, Credihealth Pvt Ltd has the sole right to take a decision which is binding for all