We are glad that you are using Credihealth for your healthcare needs!
Credihealth (Desktop site and mobile site “www.credihealth.com” and its sub-domains, mobile applications and all related application and services) is not a medical practitioner and does not provide any medical advice or consultation. Credihealth only provides a medium to connect you with the healthcare provider (doctor and/or hospital). Any advice provided to you by the healthcare provider is their own opinion and we cannot be held responsible for accuracy/correctness of the same.
Credihealth should not be used in cases of medical emergencies and Credihealth should not be considered in any form to be a substitute for a doctor or a hospital or a treatment.
If you are using Credihealth, then these Terms of Usage is applicable to you and you warrant that:
- Your age is 18 years or above;
- You are not and shall not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- All personal information you submit on Credihealth is correct and accurate;
- You are using Credihealth solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of Credihealth other than for personal purposes is prohibited;
- You may not modify any content including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos of Credihealth, unless you have the permission from Credihealth in written to modify the content;
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Credihealth;
- You further agree not to access or use Credihealth in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of Credihealth;
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage Credihealth or any connected network;
- You expressly understand and agree that the information and content on Credihealth are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Credihealth and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
We may modify or terminate any portion of Credihealth for any reason, with or without notice and without liability to you or any third party. To keep a track of any such changes, we recommend you to review these Terms of Usage periodically.
This policy is applicable on fees paid through Credihealth platforms for Video Consultation, Tele Consultation and In-Person Consultation.
- Refund of fees is applicable on any cancellation by the user only before confirmation of the consultation (at least 24 hours before the selected time). It is not applicable to same day consult as that of the requestRefund of fees is applicable on cancellation by Credihealth or the doctor/hospital selected.
- The fees paid for the consultation will be refunded if the selected doctor cancels the appointment after confirmation.
- The fees paid for video consultation and tele consultation will be refunded if the user does not get a call from Credihealth team upto 1 hour before the consultation time selected by the user. Not valid if the consultation time selected is within 24 hours of request or is a public holiday.
- In the event of an unsuccessful transaction, the fees paid for the consultation will be refunded.
- In the event of multiple deductions for one consult, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your refund.
- Any amount that is entitled to be refunded will reflect in the same account used for making the payment. It could be your bank account, debit card, credit card or e-wallet.
- In the event of no show by the user/ patient, no part of the fees paid will be refunded.
- In the event of no show by the doctor, the fees paid by the user is entitled to a full refund. The user can also opt for rescheduling the consult to another date and time without opting for refund.
- The money refunded will reflect in you e-wallet within 24 hours of initiation of refund. In the case of bank account or credit card, the process of refund will take 7-14 business days from the time of initiation.
- If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation SMS or email) after submitting payment information, or if you receive an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, you should immediately report to the email id mentioned below or call at the given number.
This policy is applicable on money paid through Credihealth platforms for Video Consultation, Tele Consultation and In-Person Consultation.
- To claim the refund, the user can cancel the consultation at least 24 hours before the consultation time confirmed by Credihealth.
- If the time of consultation selected is within 24 hours of the request, then appointment cancellation is unavailable. In that case, consultation can be re-scheduled according to the availability of doctor and no cancellation will be allowed on re-scheduled appointment.
- If the doctor is unavailable then the user can cancel the consultation and is entitled to a full refund.
To cancel or claim your refund, write an email to email@example.com or call on +91-8010994994
- Currently, this service is not available on any of the iOS devices. It will only work on other laptops and Android devices. Please ensure that you can use non-Apple device to avail this service
- The time of Video Consult may vary depending on the doctor's availability
- For all the cases of refund, Credihealth Pvt Ltd has the sole right to take a decision which is binding for all