Can't find what you were looking for?

    Urinary Problem, Kidney


    Hi ! My father who is nearly 64 years old is suffering from blood in urine he did many kinds of test everythng is normal but in his usg reports the impression is written "Bilateral Renal Parachymel" can u please explain what is this and how can it be cured... please Help

    • 1 people answered
    like 2 Votes
    contributors 1 Contributor
    views1377 Views
    credihealth 0 Saved

    By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

    • 2
    Dr jo

    Dr. Josheata Pandita

    Medical ExpertMedical Expert
    God heals and the doctor takes fee 24 May 2018 at 17:51

    Bilateral Renal Parachymel also called as Chronic Kidney Disease is the condition in which there is a gradual loss of kidney functionality over a period of months or years.

    Patient needs to consult Nephrologist for the same. The Specialist will guide you for the treatment plan. 

    Please check for the stage if mentioned. Also do monitor patients Creatinine level, Urea, and GFR

    For any further query, you can post a request on


    29 Aug 2019 , 11:41 am