Can't find what you were looking for?

Chest and Heart


Recently my father have a major heart attack'.now we somehow managed the situation..but still don't know the procedure..sir will u please suggest something for him.

  • 2 people answered
like 2 Votes
contributors 2 Contributors
views625 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • -1
User avatar
Member since 30 May 2018 30 May 2018 at 11:52

Pakistani doctors says bypas its not possible in pakistan because bypas is father heart 3 veins blockage 1 100% 2 80% 3 70% blockage..

please help me..

  • -1
User avatar
Doctor at Apollo Hospitals, Indore 16 July 2018 at 18:49

Ususally an agiography is done to know the arterial blocks. Depending on the reports- Angioplasty, Bypass surgery or medical management may be advised. Echocardiography is also done to know the fucntion of heart and any valve disturbances.