Can't find what you were looking for?

Liver and Pancreas


Which specialist should I see for liver complications if I am diabetic?

  • 1 people answered
like 1 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views132 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 1
Member since 12 December 2017 12 January 2018 at 18:24

You should first visit Gastroenterologist for liver complications then should ask your physician about Diabetologist, either he will suggest you good diabetologist or team up with them and work on your disease.

A diabetologist is certified endocrinologist who has specialized training in metabolic disorders and diabetes. These physicians help patients to bring high blood sugar under control through diet, exercise, and medications.

A gastroenterologist is physicians who have specialized training and practice in operating diseases of the gastrointestinal tract – the stomach, intestines, esophagus, liver, pancreas, colon and rectum.