Metro Hospitals Sector 12, Noida, was founded in 1997 by a group of NRI physicians led by Dr. Purshotam Lal, a pioneer of Interventional Cardiology in India and recipient of the Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, and Dr. B.C. Roy National Awards. The hospital was established to attain excellence in healthcare services by providing unique knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and excellent patient care. It is devoted to providing world-class health care to all of its patients at a reasonable cost. Its value system consists of transparency, affordability, trust, patient care, and devotion. Metro Hospital provides cutting-edge, high-quality medical services while adhering to all legislative and regulatory regulations. Metro Hospital, Noida, which is NABH and NABL recognized and ISO 9001 certified, strives to fulfill worldwide healthcare standards via frequent employee training and technological upgrades. It has devised a new idea of 'Metro Coronary Screening,' in which an angiogram is performed in 5 minutes and at a lower cost, allowing the patient to return to work/home in 1 hour.
Infrastructure & Facilities– Metro Hospitals, Sector 12, Noida is a 317-bed state-of-the-art super specialty hospital divided into a specialized 110-bed Metro Heart Institute and a 207-bed Metro Multispecialty Hospital. They are fewer than 200 meters apart and offer a full range of world-class inpatient, outpatient, and emergency treatments. Metro Cardiac Institute is one of the major heart hospitals in the country, with an exceptional track record of completing over one lakh surgeries with good results. The Hon. Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare named it the Best Single Specialty Hospital of the Year in 2014. Metro Hospital is noted for combining innovative medical technology with human-touch inpatient care. It organizes numerous health development events regularly, such as health camps, free health check-ups, blood donation drives, and so on, to raise public awareness and as part of community outreach projects.
Advanced Technology offered at the hospital – Metro Hospitals, Sector 12, Noida offers patients the greatest possible health care by combining cutting-edge medical technology and research with a commitment to patient welfare and recovery. Below are the advanced technology-based services offered at the hospital -
- The hospital ensures advanced imaging and radiology services, including Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), a minimally invasive treatment that has shown to be extremely successful.
- The cardiology department is outfitted with 12 channel electrocardiography, a Case 15 computerized treadmill (Marquette), a GE Vivid 3 color doppler with stress echo, and transesophageal echocardiography telemetry, and 24-hour Holter monitoring.
- Trained hospital staff use a high-performance digital bone densitometry machine to diagnose and monitor osteoporosis - Wipro GE Prodigy Advance Densitometer.
- Siemens Essensa 1.5 Tesla is used for radiation-free diagnostics.
- AEC (Automatic Exposure Control) – Mammography GE is used to guarantee that the highest picture quality is produced with the least amount of exposure.
- CT scanners are key diagnostic equipment that provides high-end imaging performance.
- Cath Labs are outfitted with fully-integrated imaging equipment that enables doctors to precisely measure tiny vessels, open arteries, implant stents, and meet other clinical demands for interventional and diagnostic angiography.
On the other hand, several ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge technology such as ECG machines, monitors, and defibrillators. Transport ventilators are available and are supervised by skilled nurses, paramedics, and critical care experts.
Why choose Credihealth – Metro Hospitals, Sector 12, Noida is associated as a partner hospital with Credihealth. Individuals can browse a doctor list of Metro Hospitals, Noida, and make an early appointment, either online or in-person, through Credihealth. You may use Credihealth to look for further information such as qualification, total experience, expertise areas, services given by a doctor, cost estimates, and hospitalization assistance to help you choose the finest medical professional for your requirements. Through Credihealth, you may arrange an appointment, video consultation, or teleconsultation with health professionals affiliated with Metro Hospitals, Sector 12, Noida. Request a callback at 8010-994-994 or send an email to email@example.com for a cost estimate on any treatment or professional medical help.
Most Searched Hospitals - Narayana Hospital Gurgaon | Cardiologist in Noida | Best Oncologist in Noida | Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Delhi