A smile is an identity of a person. No one can look unattractive when they smile. There is a famous saying, “all faces look bright when they smile”. Such smile must bring you confidence. However, many of us hesitate smiling due to the color of our teeth. Paling of teeth or yellow shade on teeth causes worry in people. Don’t worry, we have a solution for all you non-smiling folks on how to whiten teeth with banana and banana peel.
Does Banana Skin Whiten Teeth?
There are numerous ways through which you can whiten your teeth. One of the effective methods by which you can make your teeth brighter and whiter is by using banana and banana peels. Therefore, the answer to whether banana skin whitens teeth or not is YES!
- Using banana or banana skin on the teeth can enhance the shade of the teeth within few days.
- And, brushing your teeth with banana peel and salt or baking soda will remove the stains on the teeth.
- The potassium in the banana helps in removing the stains on the teeth. It also makes your teeth healthier
If you search online on how to whiten teeth naturally you will find tons of articles on how to whiten teeth with banana, which puts the point across that ‘banana’ is a tried and tested method for making teeth shiny and white!
How to Whiten Teeth with Banana Peel: Steps
Let us now learn how to whiten teeth with banana or how to use a banana for teeth cleaning. The steps are mentioned below:
- Take the banana peel or pulp to brush your teeth.
- Slowly brush your teeth with it for 2 to 3 minutes. Brushing your teeth in a circular motion can result better.
- Rinse and gargle with lukewarm water.
- Repeating this procedure for several times in a week can help you get a visible whitening of teeth.
Whitening your teeth is not tough anymore. You can make it glow and spread a gorgeous smile by trying this method. Your smile can make someone happy so keep it healthy.