Who doesn’t want a flawless, soft and perfect skin?
A good skin complexion and tone sans the need for any make-up to cover up blemishes. Have you tried enough beauty products but still not achieved your desire? The first thing you have to understand is skin is a mirror to your body. A good blemish-free skin is not just the result of a facial or ‘beauty’ face pack but it requires a balanced lifestyle which can come only over a period of time. If you are stressed and smoking heavily, how many ever expensive creams and packs you apply, the desired skin complexion and tone will always elude you. A beautiful skin is also a manifestation of healthy skin and fit body.
Here are few simple tips that will help you improve your skin complexion and tone:
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water. Water helps to flush out toxins from the system.
- Eat lots of fresh seasonal veggies and fruits. The best way is to include a rainbow of colors in your plate.
- Cut out fried, unprocessed and junk food. Take nutritious diet rich in whole grains, beans, sprouts and cereals.
- Keep your face clean by washing once or twice a day with a mild face wash.
- Remove makeup before you go to bed
- Moisturize your face with a light night cream and give a gentle massage. This will boost blood circulation.
- Avoid frequent clean-ups, facials and beauty treatments.
- Take a sound night sleep of around 7-8 hours which will help your skin rejuvenate.
- Irrespective of whether you are going out in sun or not, apply a daily sunscreen because sun damage happens when you are indoors.
- Say no to smoke and alcohol.
- If you are stressed, try yoga or meditation to calm your mind and be at inner peace.
There are a variety of safe and proven cosmetic procedures available like chemical peels, laser therapy micro-dermabrasion that can lighten skin complexion and even the skin tone.