Fact Table -
|Product||Zerodol SP Tablet|
|Composition||Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, Paracetamol or Acetaminophen|
|Therapeutic Class||Pain Analgesic/Antipyretic|
|Use||Relief in pain, fever, spasms, burn, etc|
|Side effects||Stomach infections and ulcers|
Composition -Zerodol SP Tablet is composed of the following.
- Paracetamol / Acetaminophen
Zerodol SP Tablet uses and benefits -Your doctor prescribes Zerodol SP Tablet uses for the following conscious issues :
- Zerodol SP Tablet uses to treat acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions including:
How does it work?Zerodol SP Tablet is a combination of Aceclofenac drugs used for relieving pain and inflammation in various conditions like muscle aches, joint pains, and post-surgical pain. Thus, it helps reduce pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal antirheumatic agent (NSAID) prescribed to relieve mild to moderate joint pain associated with arthritis. It prevents prostaglandin production from reducing joint inflammation. It helps stop the action of cyclooxygenase, which is responsible for causing pain and inflammation. Also, Read Chymoral Forte Tablet: Uses, Benefits, dosage, Side Effects, and concerns.
How to take a Zerodol SP Tablet?
- Zerodol Sp Tablets should be taken in the recommended dose and duration as advised/prescribed.
- It should be taken preferably with food or water /milk/ juice to reduce the possibility of gastrointestinal irritation.
- Regular Zerodol Sp tablets can help maintain control over blood sugar levels. Therefore take Zerodol Sp tablets at regular intervals along with diet and exercise.
- Do not skip any dose. Take care of the medication timely without fail.â€‹â€‹
How do you know whether you're taking too much Zerodol?Overdose - There are no clear signs of toxicity. Common symptoms include anxiety, paranoia, hallucinations, tachycardia, palpitations, chest pain, nausea, vomiting, sweating, tremors, hyperthermia, convulsions, agitation, restlessness, headache, dizziness, and confusion. Overdose symptoms may include confusion, psychosis, seizures, and death.
Does It Have Any Side Effects?Some of the possible and common side effects of drug interactions using Zerodol SP Tablet are mentioned below:
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Dizziness or Fatigue
- Allergic skin reaction
- Mouth sores
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Stomach infections
- Stomach ache
- Loss of appetite
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach ulcers
Preventive measures and warnings for using Zerodol SP Tablet
- Take Zerodol SP tablets in the recommended dosage and for the recommended duration as prescribed by your physician. Do not overdose or miss a dose.
- It would help if you didn't take it on an empty stomach as it may cause unpleasant stomach irritations.
- Zerodol SP may cause side effects in some medical conditions. It is strongly recommended to avoid it if you have kidney disease, asthma, heart attack, etc.
- Long-term use of this medicine may cause serious side effects, including stomach bleeding and damage to your kidneys.
- It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Although it is not intoxicating or habit-forming, It is not advisable to drive after taking Zerodol SP Tablet as it might cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- It is extremely harmful to take Zerodol SP tablets or any medications with alcohol.
Quick Tips -
- Regularly taking medicine at the right time boosts its effectiveness.
- Make sure to take your medicine regularly until your doctor says you're okay to quit.
- Do not take it if you're taking another drug containing acetaminophen (painkillers or fever reducers). Ask your doctor before using them together.
Storage and disposal of Zerodol SP Tablet -
- Always store your medicines in a cool and dark place, away from moisture, at room temperature.
- It would help if you were careful while keeping your medicines safe. Children or pets should not consume them.
- Do not consume expired or left-out medicine unnecessarily. Throw away the medicines when they run their course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Zerodol-SP Tablet affect the kidney?
Yes. Long-term and excessive use of this medicine may cause serious kidney damage.
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet a strong painkiller?
Zerodol-SP Tablet is not a strong painkiller as some patients might need more than one dose daily. But do not take more than your prescribed dose.Â
Can we take a Zerodol-SP for tooth pain?
Let a dentist recommend medicine for tooth pain. We do not recommend consuming Zerodol SP for tooth pain. But if you're being told by a doctor, then it's fine.
Can we take more than one Zerodol-SP tablet at once?
Yes, you can take more than one tablet in a day as prescribed by your doctor. Do not miss your recommended dose or overdose.Â
How is Zerodol-SP different from Zerodol-P?
This tablets contain paracetamol and aceclofenac. Zerodol contains only aceclofenac. Meanwhile, Zerodol-SP tablets contain a combination of three drugs, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase.
Does Zerodol SP make you dizzy or sleepy?
Yes. The side effects of taking Zerodol SP include fatigue, dizziness, or sleepiness. Hence you should avoid driving after taking this medication.Â
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet an antibiotic?
It's not an antibiotic but may help prevent infections if taken regularly.
How fast does Zerodol-SP Tablet work?Â
You can observe the pain-relieving effect of these Tablets within one hour of taking them.
Is Zerodol-SP a steroid?
Zerodol-SP is not a steroid. It is an anti-inflammatory drug that blocks the production of certain chemicals that cause pain and inflammation.
How long do the effects of the Zerodol-SP Tablet last?Â
The effects of Zerodol-SP Tablet last up to 10-12 hours.
Is Zerodol-SP a muscle relaxant?
Zerodol-SP Tablet relieves pain and inflammation, which may help relax the muscle and reduce muscle spasms and strain. But it is uncertain to tell if it is a muscle relaxant.Â
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet addictive?
Zerodol-SP Tablet is not addictive or intoxicating. However, it causes dizziness as a side effect.Â
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet helpful in reducing or preventing piles?
No. this Tablet does not help in reducing or preventing piles. It can only help reduce pain and inflammation.Â
Does Zerodol-SP Tablet affect mental illness or disorders?Â
No. these Tablets interfere with mental health and conditions.Â
Does Zerodol-SP Tablet affect diabetes or other medical conditions?
In case of any prevailing medical conditions, you should consult your doctor before starting any new medications. Mixing unknown medications can cause serious harm to the body.Â