Can't find what you were looking for?

Sexual Health


Is the gynecomastia belongs of endocrine department of medical science?

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views464 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
0de847c0 1f34 468d 811f 8783616e626c user 1562656652

Dr. Akanksha Pathania

credihealth Verified Doctor Medical Expert Medical Expert
Member since 05 February 2019 24 August 2019 at 12:23

Yes, You need to visit an Endocrinologist for the treatment and management of Gynaecomastia. You can get Endocrinologist recommendations on Credihealth. Just call us on +91-8010994994 and talk to our medical expert.