Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


I want to do HRT,I am 25 year's male

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views319 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
For credi

Dr. Satish Chandra

Medical Expert Medical Expert
Team Lead 25 October 2018 at 09:59

Dear All,

  • Do you mean Hormone Replacement Therapy?
  • Kindly get in touch with our medical expert on 8010994994 for better assessment as this is done for women only.