Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


hello ....i am from amritsar i am a trans mujhe gender dysphoria hai or is bat ka pta muge 5th standard me pta chla gya thaa or ab mere age 21 hai ....mujhe surgery krwani hai FTM ...kya ap plx guideline de skty hai ...?

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views239 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
Screenshot 2018 07 24 10 19 02 54

Dr. Nimrat Kaur

credihealth Verified Doctor
MBBS and Masters of Public Health 08 September 2018 at 12:30

hi. please see a plastic surgeon or a cosmetologist for the same. you can find good surgeons here in delhi or mumbai. please drop a query on and we will guide you to the doctor.