Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


my nephew is 12 years old and still poops in his pants. where to initiate his treatment i.e. Gastronologist or pediyatric doctor.

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views322 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
For credi

Dr. Satish Chandra

Medical Expert Medical Expert
Team Lead 25 October 2018 at 09:37

Dear All,

The right speciality to consult will be a Paediatric Gastroenterologist.

  • We need to diagnose the cause of the condition.
  • Can be a neurological disorder
  • The patient needs to be examined. Please share the reports if any
  • Talk to our medical expert on 8010994994 for better assessment