Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


hi i have pain near my right side ear down side and i done a ultra scan i found small nodes,i started some treatment but still paining please suggest a solution for remove permanently thanks

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views308 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
Screenshot 2018 07 24 10 19 02 54

Dr. Nimrat Kaur

credihealth Verified Doctor
MBBS and Masters of Public Health 08 September 2018 at 12:29

please share your test results for better understanding.