Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


Sir, I have problems related to fistula .it was happened on the yr 2015, and one minor operations done by local dr. from that time some push out near rectum, now I am 39 yrs male high bp and 167 pp sugar , facing the problem lot , how should I cure from fistula. Please answer

  • 0 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 0 Contributor
views32 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

community credihealth

No answers yet

Be the first one.