Can't find what you were looking for?

    Liver and Pancreas


    Which speciality of doctors should i consult for liver enlargement?

    • 1 people answered
    like 0 Vote
    contributors 1 Contributor
    views702 Views
    credihealth 0 Saved

    By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

    • 0
    2635def5 64af 4511 9364 4828288befd6
    Member since 27 June 201719 January 2018 at 12:23

    For liver enlargement, Hepatologist should be consulted.Because hepatologist is the most experienced and qualified doctors who treat people with liver disease. But there is no separate central board certification examination in this specialized field. Though there are some specific training programs for doctors in the field of liver disease called as hepatology fellowships. This program has the period validity which lasts from one to two years. This type of speciality training includes extensive exposure to all liver diseases, including rare conditions.


    29 Aug 2019 , 11:42 am