Credihealth respects consumer privacy!
This is to bring to your notice that the desktop site and mobile site (www.credihealth.com), its sub-domains, mobile applications and all related application and services (“Properties“) are owned and operated by Credihealth Pvt Ltd (“Credihealth“).
- A healthcare provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed on the Properties, or already listed, on the Properties, (“Users” or “You”) or
- A patient, his/her attendants or affiliates, searching for healthcare providers through Credihealth, (“Users” or “You”) or
- Anyone who uses Properties in any form (“Users” or “You”)
This policy gives information about the type and amount of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information; the purpose of collection and modes of usage of such information; and how Credihealth will use such information.
Personal Information Collection & Usage
Personal information that we collect, process and use in connection with the Properties include not only the information that we collect via various forms on the Properties, but also the information that you voluntarily provide us over the website in various contexts. Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Login ID and password;
- Contact information (such as your email address, addresses, phone numbers);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code)
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- Historic data regarding your usage of the Properties and history of the appointments made;
- Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- Search terms entered;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies;
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Medical credentials, visiting hours of a healthcare provider, fees, locations (in relation to healthcare providers);
- Medical information;
- Financial and payment related data for payment of subscription amount and charges;
- Geo-location information when permitted by you on your device; and
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload is voluntarily.
Credihealth reserves the right to use information provided by you for the following:
- Publishing on the Properties;
- Contacting you for offering new products/services of Credihealth;
- Contacting you to offer new products/services by Credihealth partners;
- Contacting your for feedback of the Properties;
- Analysis and Industry reporting
You hereby consent to such use of such information by Credihealth.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Credihealth suspects that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Credihealth may, at its sole discretion, discontinue your usage of the Properties.
If you do not want to receive any form of communication from Credihealth, please intimate us on email@example.com
Credihealth does not exercise control over the sponsored content or links on the Properties. And hence, it is not liable for any type of information shared on any website that are linked to the Properties.
Credihealth may enable User to communicate with other Users (with prior consent) or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, are not authorized Credihealth representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Credihealth, and they are not authorized to bind Credihealth to any contract. Credihealth hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information.
Credihealth will only disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement agency, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
Credihealth may disclose personal information to the following:
- Credihealth partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners if there is a legitimate reason to do so.
- Third party service providers: We may employ third party service providers (i.e., companies or individuals engaged by us) to perform certain functions on our behalf and under our instructions.
- Courts, law enforcement authorities and regulators: We may share personal data when we believe it necessary to comply with the law, to protect the rights or safety of our website, other users, or third parties (e.g., for fraud protection purposes). Without limitation, this may include cases in which we are required to share personal data by the law or binding order of courts, law enforcement authorities or regulators. We will carefully determine the permissibility of providing personal data in each such context, paying particular attention to the type of request, types of data affected and any impact that a disclosure of personal data would have on the user affected. Should we decide to disclose personal data in such context we will also consider ways of reducing the scope of the disclosure, for instance by redacting the information provided.
Recipients of your personal data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than your home country.
Security of Personal Information
Credihealth respects your privacy and makes the best efforts, including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures, in securing your personal information. Your personal Information is maintained by Credihealth and its Properties in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. If required, any such information may be converted to physical form. Credihealth takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information.
It is imperative for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer, and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Properties when you are not using it. Credihealth is not responsible for unauthorized access to the Properties, on your behalf.
Credihealth helps healthcare providers to maintain and organise such information. Credihealth may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to any healthcare providers, who request access to such information.
Credihealth is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Credihealth shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Credihealth.
463, Udhyog Vihar Phase V, Gurgaon – 122016
Your feedback is always welcome. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your online privacy please do not hesitate to contact us.
You may reach out to us as follows:
Toll-free number: 1800-1022-733 [Monday to Saturday: 9 AM – 7 PM]
© Credihealth Private Limited 2013-17
Version date: 15th January 2016