Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement that contains ingredients such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 C, D3, E, and Folic acid. It also comprises minerals which include zinc, copper, and selenium. Chromium, magnesium, and manganese. In other words, it is multivitamin tablets and multimineral supplement. And its ingredients are extracted from grape seeds. Zincovit tablets' ingredients include a high percentage of magnesium and manganese. It increases vitamins and minerals in the diet. People with malnutrition are advised to consume zincovit tablets in their diet. Zincovit tablets also have selenium and chromium as crucial ingredients. Zincovit tablet price ranges from Rs 85 for each pack of 15 tablets. Doctors and experts usually recommend it during pregnancy and surgeries. An excellent immune system requires vital elements in the diet. Hence zinc supplements are highly recommended. Surgeons usually give their patients Zincovit tablets during operations and surgery. It acts as a defensive element in the body.
Zincovit Tablet Ingredients
Zincovit tablets contain essential minerals such as zinc, iodine, Folic acid, selenium, chromium, and magnesium. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 C, D3, E. 25 mcg of grape seed extract. In addition to this, it also contains 1.4 mg of Thiamine, 1.6 mg of Riboflavin, 1 mg of Pyridoxine, and 100 mcg of Folic acid. These ingredients help in boosting the immunity and nervous system. Also Read: Azithromycin Tablet - Uses, Side Effects, Doses, Price, and Warning
Health benefits of Zincovit Tablet-
List of Zincovit tablet benefits given below:
- Strong immunity booster
- Acts defensive element.
- Increase physical functioning.
- Increase metabolism.
- Improve vision, & nerve function.
- The regulatory flow of blood.
- Cellular functioning in the body.
- Cell growth and proper functioning of muscle and bone.
- Antioxidant properties help in healing.
- The beneficiary of many diseases.
Zincovit Tablet Uses -
- Treatment of Vitamin deficiency: People suffering from malnutrition and lack of vitamins are suggested to increase their intake of vitamins. Significantly increasing Vitamin C is highly recommended.
- High concentration: Zincovit tablets are extremely useful to increase your focus and concentration power. It improves your vision and boosts your energy.
- Act as Antioxidant: Zincovit helps you heal your wounds faster. It increases cell generation and regularises blood clotting.
- Improves appetite: Right amount of nutritional supplement in the diet is beneficial. It increases the level of vitamins and minerals. Because nowadays it is difficult to find such nutrients in vegetables.
- Improve skin condition: If you are nonallergic to any medicines, consuming Zincovit can improve your skin condition. It has nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that maintain a good balance inside your organs. The proper flow of digestion naturally brings a glow to the skin.
- Improves metabolism: The vitamins and minerals help to regulate the digestive system. Hence it increases the rate of metabolism. It improves zinc absorption. Zincovit tablets increase your immune system and improve the nervous system.
- Combat weakness and fatigue: Zinc dosage in the diet increases your energy levels and helps you to fight against weakness. It also helps Covid patients to increase immunity and Doctors prescribe it for people with poor health conditions.
Also Read: 7 Superfoods to Boost Metabolism
How to consume the Zincovit Tablet?
Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement; hence it should be taken by a doctor or pharmacist prescription. Must be consumed every day, alternated or directed by the doctor's instructions. It should not be consumed if a person has a specific allergic reaction to the ingredient in the Zincovit tablet. It is essential to discuss all medical history and medicines you were taking. Therefore the experts will be able to advise whether you should take it or not. Doctors advised taking a Zincovit tablet during pregnancy, but it is essential to consult before consuming it. If you are planning to conceive or breastfeed, consult your doctor. It will help if you keep Zincovit tablets at room temperature.
Also Read: Best Omega 3 capsules in India
Four Major Side Effects of Zincovit Tablet
1. Allergic reactions
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the Zincovit tablet, symptoms of rashes, sore throat, and muscle pain may occur. Hence, tell your doctor about your health and medical history. Through this, it will be easy to tackle.
2. Muscle Pain
Zincovit tablet is an immunity booster, but it sometimes causes muscle tension and increases muscle pain. The friction and tension in the muscles create swelling.
3. Dryness of mouth
Consuming Zincovit tablets can have allergic reactions; hence a sudden dryness of mouth and tastelessness in the tongue are the prime symptoms. It also includes itching, coughing, and continuous sneezing.
4. Nausea and vomiting
Sometimes, the ingredients in the Zincovit tablet cause nausea, and a sudden sickness causes vomiting.
Precautions and Warnings -
- If you are suffering from skin allergy or reactions, then precautions must be taken, and hence take a consultation with your doctor.
- Before the surgery or operation within 15 days, patients must consult with doctors or experts because any negligence can cause serious health problems.
- If you add Zincovit tablets to your diet, you must consult a nutritionist.
- It is advised to take supplements that a doctor or pharmacist only prescribes.
Zincovit tablet for hair growth - Truth or Myth
According to research led by many dermatologists, we can now say with surety that Zincvoit Tablet is good for hair growth. We highly recommend this medicine for hair loss problems. Hence, it's true.
Zincovit tablet without prescription?
Zincovit is a nutritional supplement that is made as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances). Hence it is infrequent to have any side effects. It would help if you took Zincovit only from a doctor's prescription or from a pharmacist. Avoid taking it from buyers or sellers because experts give prescriptions depending on your medical history. Furthermore, they can predict if any supplements are beneficial for your health or not. Nutritional supplements are good for health development. Not only does it increase your immunity, but it also improves your nervous system. In day-to-day life, it is tough to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Hence, the consumption of good supplements can help an average body increase its immunity. Even in this busy life, people should look after their health because life expectancy is deteriorating. Therefore, a good diet, exercise, meditation, and nutritional supplements are fruitful for a healthy life.
Also Read: 5 Superfoods To Improve Immunity
Get help from Credihealth-
Suppose you are confused about which nutritional supplements are suitable for your diet. If you want consultation and expert advice. Credihealth can help you book an appointment. We have experts and specialists on the board who will guide you perfectly. The hassle-free and effortless procedure makes it more convenient. To request a call back from Credihealth's in-house medical service, you can give a call on +91-8010994994.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we intake Zincovit tablets in our diet during pregnancy?
Zincovit has vitamins which it contains retinol, retinyl, and beta carotene. Beta carotene is good for the baby's cells, but crossing the dose of retinol can severely damage the embryo. Hence consumption of Zincovit is beneficial for the initial development but must not be taken without a doctor's consultation.
Can we take a Zincovit tablet at night?
Experts advise intaking Zincovit in the morning because, after excretion, our body functions actively in the daytime. In addition to this, consuming nutritional supplements in the morning routine increases metabolism. Hence you can take a Zincovit tablet at night as well but prefer to intake in the morning. However, there is no specific duration; you can take it every day because the Zincovit tablet is made as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances).
Is a Zincovit tablet good for weight gain?
Zincovit contains zinc, iodine, Folic acid, selenium, chromium, and magnesium. These ingredients help you improve your health and contribute to increasing your immune system. The critical role of Zincovit tablets is to act as nutritional support. Therefore it has nothing to do with weight gain because the ingredients and nutritional supplements are different.
Should we consume Zincovit tablets with milk?
Experts advise consuming Zincovit with fluid, hence with water. A fluid can be anything: juice, milk, water, etc. You can consume Zincovit with milk. If you don't have any allergy to milk or milk products, you prefer taking Zincovit with water.