Can't find what you were looking for?

Mental Health


hi doctor. i have been suffering from acute headche problem since many years now n so had been taking saridon to get relieved. however the issue is not getting resolved. i have consulted many doctor for d same wid no resolution. some give medicine for migrane n some inducing sleep. i dont want to be misguided n need to get resolution asap. please help

  • 0 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 0 Contributor
views65 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

community credihealth

No answers yet

Be the first one.