Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


Should I meet a neuro surgeon for headaches.

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views85 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
0de847c0 1f34 468d 811f 8783616e626c user 1562656652

Akanksha Pathania

credihealth Verified Doctor Medical Expert Medical Expert
Member since 05 February 2019 11 September 2019 at 12:23

Hello, you should first consult a neurologist. Credihealth can recommend the best neurologist for you, according to your loaction and preferences. Just call us on +91 8010994994 and speak to our medical expert.