Table of Contents
Good, healthy, and well-nourished skin is the new definition of beauty. Inner beauty resonates on your skin when your skin pores are open and free. From a health perspective, if your spirit, mind, and body are healthy, you can see that glow on your skin. Besides, only exercise and a healthy diet are not enough to maintain your beautiful skin. However, to sustain your outer layer, few skincare elements are necessary. Still, you may wonder about so many skincare brands in India, then which one is made for your skin. Therefore, here is the list of Top 10 skincare brands in India, their products are herbal, ayurvedic, and dermatologically tested.
- No introduction is needed; Himalaya is one of the skincare products famous for the kind of quality they offer. It is well known for its range of products for acne-prone skin. In addition, they manufacture high-quality women’s creams to cure acne and pimples. Neem as an element is something you will find in their products. Women highly recommend neem Face Wash/cleanser.
- Skincare Products include moisturizer, sunscreen, cleanser, toner, and face wash. In addition, they also offer skincare kits with an affordable range.
- Pros: Unclogging scrub elements and neem as an organic cleanser. Suitable for all skin types and no side effects on oily skin.
- Cons: Toner may not be suitable for dry skin.
- Biotique is one of the brands that manufacture gender-neutral skincare products. An Indian lady initiated the brand known as a Boutique in 1992. One of the unique elements of the brand is that it has ayurvedic and natural ingredients. In addition, they manufacture different products according to the season. Hence, they have distinguished skin care products for summer and winter.
- Skincare products include night cream, face cleanser, toner, sunscreen, and moisturizer. Furthermore, they offer a wide range of summer and winter products.
- Pros: Organic elements and ayurvedic herbs and plants. Suitable for oily and dry skin and acne-prone skin
- Cons: Products are a little expensive.
- Lotus Herbals is an Indian cosmetic company that offers a unique skincare range. Outstanding products that include SPF sunscreens and SPF 20-night gel. The latest cosmetic technology is present in the products. If you are someone whose skin can’t withstand the sun rays, then the sunscreen range by Lotus Herbals is your savior. Besides, Lotus Organics Precious Brightening Night Cream is worth your attention. In addition, they also offer a wide range of night-gel moisturizers for oily skin types.
- Skincare products include night cream, sunscreen creme, moisturizer, face cleanser, and toner. In addition, they also offer customized skincare products for various skin types.
- Pros: Very effective on oily skin and has herbal elements in the products
- Cons: Little expensive and may have a side effect on dry skin.
- Loreal is one of the “Top 10 skincare brands in India” as they are the leading brand offering anti-aging skincare products. It is one of the leading cosmetic brands in India that uses modern technology to formulate and prevent skin aging. If you are looking for a brand that offers anti-aging skincare products, then Loreal must be your choice. Make sure to try Loreal Revitalift and L’oreal Paris night cream, which offers the best benefits for the skin over the age of 25.
- Skincare products include anti-aging cream, sunscreen creme, SPF sunscreen lotion, and moisturizer. Besides, they also have a wide range of night cream for oily and dry skin.
- Pros: Skin cream helps to reduce redness and irritation. In addition, it is very effective on large pores.
- Cons: Less suitable for dry skin.
- Neutrogena is undoubtedly one of the best skincare brands in India. One unique feature of the brand is it offers the best products for blackheads, anti-acne, and gentle care. In addition, they also offer foaming cleansers and deep clean face wash. If you are someone with oily skin, make sure to try Oil-Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena. It has a deep cleansing ability and acts as an unclogging scrub. The products are suitable for all skin types and do not contain any side effects.
- Skincare products include night cream, deep cleanser, foaming cleanser, and moisturizer. In addition, their products are suitable for oily, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Pros: Amazing for your pores and tightens for long-term use. Effective on oily and dry skin.
- Cons: Expensive products and less quantity.
- Patanjali is a well-known skincare brand in India. Established in 2006, the brand serves all kinds of skin care products worldwide. Patanjali Aloe vera gel is very popular as it has ayurvedic and natural elements. Directly extracted from the aloe vera plants, it serves organic nourishment for the skin. If you are looking for ayurvedic and natural skin care products, then keep Patanjali on your list. In addition, Patanjali Herbal Kajal is very popular among women.
- Skincare products include aloe vera gel, coconut skin oil, moisturizer, and face wash. All products contain natural ingredients and organic materials. Hence, it is best known for ayurvedic skincare brands.
- Pros: Ayurvedic elements and natural ingredients.
- Cons: Sunscreen does not protect from UV rays.
- Within a very short period, MamaEarth was able to flourish in the business. No doubt, it is on the list of the top 10 skincare brands in India. They also use ayurvedic and natural ingredients in skincare products. In addition, the newest Mama Earth Vitamin C Face Mask is very popular amongst all types of skin. Their products can deeply clean the pores without any side effects. Furthermore, they offer Aloe Vera Gel that has vitamin E elements.
- Skincare products include anti-pollution skin cream, sunscreen lotion, and moisturizer. If you have oily skin, then Mamaearth Charcoal Face wash is best for your skin type.
- Pros: Best for vitamin C ingredients. Anti-pollution skin creme contributes to protecting your skin from external pollutants.
- Cons: May leave side effects for dry skin.
- Cetaphil is very popular for its salicylic acid products. The top Dermatologist in India highly recommends the product. Neither a cosmetic nor a beauty product, it is a dermatology skincare product. If you are someone with oily and dry skin, then try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Cetaphil manufactures dermatologically tested skincare products. In addition, their skin cleansing products are more proficient at clearing your pores.
- Skincare products include cleansing face wash, moisturizer, milk lotion creme. In addition, skincare products are products for all skin types.
- Pros: Salicylic acid in the products deeply cleans the skin and opens the small pores.
- Cons: Very expensive.
- As we know, extreme rays from the sun can damage your skin severely. VLCC is one of the top skincare brands in India. They offer a significant range of products which protect from sun damage. Besides, Neem face wash and De-Tan Sun Screen Gel Creme are very popular for their quality. The moisturizer is suitable for all skin types, including oil and dry skin. The brand manufactures products with ayurvedic formulae.
- Skincare products include body wash, body mist, night creme, face potions, and face masks. In addition, they also offer bio cucumber toner that is best for the summer season.
- Pros: VLCC offers the best sunscreen and UV protection.
- Cons: Sunscreen may have a side effect on dry skin.
How to build a skincare routine?
Even though we have tons of skincare products at home, the routine adds more value. A skincare routine helps to maintain your skin and brings a healthy look. So, here are the easy steps for good skin care:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning and at night before sleeping. Take a gentle cleanser in the palms. Massage on your skin area, and later, wash it with cold water. In addition, use a clean towel to rub your face.
- Apply toner to your face. You can pour a few drops of toner on cotton and then rub gently on the skin. It helps to exfoliate your skin and open your pores.
- Use a serum in the morning which has vitamin C in the ingredients. Serum contributes to all types of skin and is helpful for acne-prone skin.
- Spot treatment is very important in the daily routine. If you observe any pimples on your skin, use skin creme that has acne-fighting ingredients.
- Moisturizer is important for the skin. You can directly apply the moisturizer after the toner or face wash.
- Sunscreen protects your skin from UV rays and prevents skin cancer. You can apply sunscreen before going in broad daylight.
In India’s list of top 10 skincare brands, you can find ayurvedic, dermatologic, and cosmetic skincare brands. In addition, the products are suitable for respective skin types. Every man and woman can use it in their day-to-day life. Besides, add more vegetables and fruits to the daily diet. In addition, drink water and add more fluids to the diet.
Asian skin is sensitive to external weather and can get damaged due to harmful chemicals. Thus, it is essential to use the right product. Furthermore, before using cosmetic products, you can take a second opinion from the Dermatologists in India or Book a consultation from Sparsh Hospital Yeshwanthpur through Credihealth.