Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


I have chest pain some times, but confused that wheather this is for acidity or anything else.pls suggest which doctor to consult

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views494 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
Screenshot 2018 07 24 10 19 02 54

Dr. Nimrat Kaur

credihealth Verified Doctor
MBBS and Masters of Public Health 16 August 2018 at 09:42

What is your age? Since how long have you had chest pain? Any other accompanying symptoms? 
Please visit the nearest emergency and get an ECG done. The emergency doctor would be able to tell you of the reason for chest pain is cardiac/non-cardiac. If its cardiac, please visit a cardiologist for the same.