Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare General Healthcare


Should I meet a neuro surgeon for headaches.

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views311 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
For credi

Dr. Satish Chandra

Medical Expert Medical Expert
Team Lead 25 October 2018 at 09:50

Dear All,

  • If your having a headache more than 3 months then kindly consult a Neurologist
  • If your symptoms are from a week or two. Kindly consult a General Physician to diagnose the cause of headaches 
  • Headaches can be related to many specialities. Kindly talk to our medical expert on 8010994994 for better assessment.