Can't find what you were looking for?

General Healthcare


My wife is suffering of faint issue whenever she is in stress. We want to know which specialist we need to consult. Please help us.

  • 1 people answered
like 0 Vote
contributors 1 Contributor
views342 Views
credihealth 0 Saved

By answering this question, you accept our community guidelines.

  • 0
For credi

Dr. Satish Chandra

Medical Expert Medical Expert
Team Lead 25 October 2018 at 10:08

Dear All,

  • You need to consult a neurologist to evaluate the patient
  • Patient faint under stress points towards neurological disorders
  • But patient history and examination is needed for better assessment 
  • Kindly talk to our medical expert on 8010994994 for better assessment.