A combination of physical and psychological issues can be a strong reason for erectile dysfunction. Now when you have detected the ED issue with you, let's find out how to cure erectile dysfunction? Sometimes, treating an underlying disorder is enough to reverse the erection issue, while medications might be needed in other cases. Erectile dysfunction or ED is a medical condition when a man consistently has a problem either achieving or maintaining an erection. While this problem can affect any man at some point in his life, an erection problem is more than just an occasional problem with arousal. It can be an ongoing health problem. ED is common, affecting at least twelve million men in the US. Man who experiences erectile dysfunction can have other related health complications, including depression and anxiety. Ignoring the erection problem can be dangerous since it could indicate a serious health condition. Men with ED also experience low self-esteem and decreased quality of life. People suffering from this condition constantly look for erectile dysfunction medicines and other cures for erectile dysfunction. Below causes can be blamed for ED.
How to Cure Erectile Dysfunction & Common Causes of EDList ofCommon Causes of ED:
1. Depression:Sexual excitement starts in your head and works its way. Depression can reduce your desire, thus leading to ED. Antidepressants can also suppress your sex drive, make it difficult to achieve an erection, and delay your orgasm.
2. Stress:It's not easy to get into the mood when you have the burden of responsibilities at home and at work. Stress can also affect your sexual ability. Therefore, it is important to make lifestyle changes that promote relaxation, such as eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and having timely health checkups. Also Read: 6 Healthy Ways to Beat Stress- Backed By Science!
3. Alcohol:Some of you consider having a few drinks to get in a mood, but excessive consumption could make it difficult for you to finish the act. Heavy alcohol use can affect one's sexual ability, whereas moderate drinking (one or two drinks per day) have health benefits like reducing risks associated with heart disease. Drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, and amphetamines can cause sexual issues in men too.
4. Anger:Anger can affect blood flow and make it difficult for you to perform in the bedroom. It's not easy to turn on after a heating argument just before your intimate act. Moreover, unexpressed anger can also contribute to performance problems in the bedroom.
5. Medications:Certain medications that you may be using for your other health conditions can interfere with your sexual abilities. There is a long list of common medications, including certain blood pressure, antidepressants, and pain medications. Make sure you do not stop any treatment without discussing it with your doctor.
6. Anxiety:Performance anxiety is one of the major reasons for erectile dysfunction in men. Worrying in the bedroom can make you avoid intimacy, which can heavily strain your relationship with your partner.
7. Being overweight:Carrying extra pounds not just lowers your self-esteem but may also affect your sexual performance. Obese men are found to have low testosterone levels, a hormone responsible for stimulating sexual desire and producing an erection. Obesity is also linked to hypertension and the hardening of arteries, reducing slow blood flow to the penis.
8. Self-image:A negative self-image can make you not only about how you look but also how well you will perform in the bedroom. This is performance anxiety can make you anxious even to attempt intercourse.
9. Reduced libido:Low libido causes erection issues in men. Stress, anxiety, and low esteem can all reduce your sex drive.
10. Your health condition:Different health conditions can affect the blood circulation towards the penile muscles. Conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, and hardening of arteries can give rise to erection problems. Surgery performed to treat prostate problems in men can also affect blood vessels and nerves that control penile erection.
Home Remedies to Stop erectile dysfunction -Following are a few effective methods that help to stop premature ejaculation naturally.
1. Dietary Modifications -As we know, zinc and magnesium expand the time and bring you to the climax. Note down some good that you could include in your diet are:
- Pumpkin seed
- Kidney beans
- Dark chocolate
2. Pause-Squeeze Technique -The technique is used in the mid of sexual activity when you feel ready to ejaculate. Immediately stop at this moment and squeeze the penis. Repeat this technique a couple of times to delay erectile dysfunction.
3. Stop-Start Technique -The stop-start technique controls orgasm, where you can leave the sexual activity in the mid. Consequently, you feel less aroused and then start sexual activity. The repetition of this process helps to control ejaculation.
4. Pelvic-floor Exercise -The strengthening of pelvic muscles also plays an important role in controlling the ejaculatory reflex. For instance, whenever you lay down, tighten the pelvic muscle for a few seconds and repeat this activity at least 10 times a day.
5. Masturbation -Masturbation should be performed 2 to 3 hours before engaging in sexual activity. This may aid in delayed ejaculation.
6. Additional Kitchen Recipes -There are home kitchen recipes where you can improve your premature ejaculations are:
- Add nutmeg to milk to prevent premature ejaculations
- Blend white butter and rock sugar
- For the production of semen, mix 10g of gooseberry (amla) and 50g of honey
- Take 5 to 6 almonds and soak overnight. Grind almonds and mix with milk.
7. Exercise -Exercise boosts blood flow, which is indispensable for strong erectile muscles. As blood flow improves, blood pressure and nitric oxide also increase. This is the same way how viagra functions. Moreover, weight-bearing exercise improves the production of testosterone. And it directly improves erectile dysfunction and arousal.
8. Herbs and Supplements -The herbs and supplements have been from ancient times. A few dietary foods that include medicinal properties to prevent erectile dysfunctions are given in the following:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
- Ginseng (Korean red ginseng)
What are the Latest treatments for Erectile Dysfunction -As we know, science has improved a lot of ways to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction. Let's look at some methods:
1. Oral Medications -There are copious medications that help with erectile dysfunction is: Moreover, the drug known as phosphodiesterase type -5 inhibitors has a mild and short-time effect on the penis. The medications should be taken an hour or two before indulging in sex. These medications help to improve the blood flow in the genital area.
2. Penis Pumps -Vacuum pressure is created in this device to improve erectile dysfunction. First and foremost, place the tube over the penis and start the pump with a hand or battery. The pump starts to suck the air and make the penis erect. Penis pumps come in the surgical treatment, where some complications can occur in the treatment.
3. Penile Implants -A device is attached at both sides, which helps men to control the time of their erect penis. A fluid-filled implant is placed inside the scrotum. When the pump starts pumping that makes the penis stiff. This also raised a feeling of a natural erection in both partners. With the help of implants, men can control the size and firmness of the penis.
4. Alprostadil Suppositories / Cream -The cream is used for topical use in which the cream absorbs into the skin of the penis and stimulates erectile time. Alprostadil comes in the class of vasodilators and works on the relaxation of muscles. Vasodilation assists in dilating blood vessels, increasing blood flow, and erecting the pen for a longer period.
5. Testosterone Therapy -If you have a low testosterone count, then it is much more likely to have erectile dysfunction. Testosterone helps to regain the functionality of the penis. This testosterone therapy, combined with other medications, improves the functions of the penis.
6. Penile Injections -This self-injection is usually given at the base of the penis to stimulate and prolong the time of the erection of the penis. Eventually, you can relieve erectile dysfunction over time. The success rate of penile detection is more than 85%. Suppose you want to know more about approved injections. Please consult a doctor; training is critical to avoid unnecessary complications.
7. Lidocaine Sprays -Most men have problems with hypersensitivity to the penis. Therefore, lidocaine sprays can desensitize the nerves, which decreases the sensitivity of the penis. You can use this spray just 15 minutes before the sexual activity. There are fewer side effects associated with Lidocaine spray to erect the penis. Also Read: How long does Lidocaine last?
8. Climax Control Condoms -These climax-control condoms contain a numbing effect, which helps to decrease hypersensitivity. In addition, it prolongs the period of the erect penis. The condoms are made up of thick latex material that delays climax.
9. Psychological Therapy -Psychological therapy is crucial for erecting the penis. This therapy works upon confidence and communication with a partner. In addition, psychologists resolve any past incident that has disrupted the mental state of the male partner. This allows them to vent their feelings. Hence, psychology therapy focuses on reducing stress on the mind's ability to concentrate during sexual activity.
Conclusion -What are the reasons for erectile dysfunction? Well, ED causes due to neurologic, vascular, psychological, and hormonal issues. Health conditions commonly associated with erection problems include hypertension, diabetes, obesity, hyperlipidemia, testosterone deficiency, and prostate cancer treatment. Depression, performance anxiety, and relationship issues are common psychological causes. Oral phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors are extremely effective in treating mild to moderate cases of ED.Finally, the above article has explained the remedies and treatments for erectile dysfunction. It is the best and most convenient to do at home. However, if the case is getting worse, do consult a doctor for treatment for textile dysfunction. Do not follow whatever you see; good advice will lead to good sexual health. Also Read: A Comprehensive Guide To Latest Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation